Saturday, February 10, 2007

Big Ass

today i went to carrefour at kepong and wow! so crowded la that place. The parking is so limited until the other cars cant even move. luckily i did not drive there. i went there with my uncle family and my grandma as well!

So somehow we manage to get a parking and here the shopping starts! the hypermarket is full with people pushing the trolley around. Adults pushing, old citizen pushing even kids also pushing the trolley. but too bad they dun have skills like me can fly the trolley when everyone got stuck together.

So while i was pushing the trolley following my grandma to get stuff, that this lady looking at the price of a carton of beer. The way is small and there is another trolley coming towards me. When two trolley were together, it is quite hard for us to move. Add on the lady with her big ass blocking my trolley. I can't even move! OMG! how can the big ass block my way?

Then i try hard to knock of the ass then the lady look at me and i pretend i dunno anything. lol!
I just walk off with a smile on my face and laugh after im far away from the lady. Sad to say that the line to the counter is so freaking long. i waited half and hour or more to pay all my stuff!

After paying off the debts to the mr counter, then i just go in the car and go home of couse. Home is still the best place! it give you comfort and everything. So people, please be at home with your family because home is where the family get together. That's all about his post. Have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Release your "jengz power" mar - Bang harder, look back at her, and laugh la~! Like she can do anything back to you...