Tuesday, January 09, 2007

illegal racing

hey people, do you guys saw some illegal racing before? you think is cool? you think is fun?
let me tell you guys, its not really that fun! this type of racing can cause you to death.! then you have to leave this world in so early age. Read the paper people! Mat Rempit thought they are so good doing all sort of DUMB ASS stunt with their motorcycle for fame! Come on man! not like they will get award for this right? OHYA, they will get HELL award. CONGRATULATION MAT REMPIT! kau dapat tempat PETAMA untuk mati. :)

anywayz yesterday i was having supper with my sister new my housing area. while we were walking out from the mamak stall, we saw this two car doing DRAG RACE. Know what's that? it means they race in a straight line and they see who is faster till the finish line.

that's this 2 car starting to race for a few rounds. I'm not sure what car they using but they just kept making noise with their cars. They think is cool? No people! it ain't cool. but the thing is they race for so many times always the same car wins. The driver from the other car is damn freaking NOOB! Don't even know how to race. Then I can't stand the losing guy so I go and challenge the Winner. we make a deal. LOSER will give away the car. LOL! After listening to that I felt nervous. I got no confidence to win. I use the loser car and its a freaking Honda. Not bad huh? First I thought is AUTO gear but is not! Its freaking manual.

OMG! I haven been driving manual for so long. Now race with manual? So i just sit inside the car and pray that i can beat the guy. So the race start. After counting 3, 2, 1 go...!!!! the freaking winner is so fast. I change gear super slow.haha! But thanx he's car half way sumthin wrong! So i just win him in bout 100km/h. haha! So im the winner. Too bad that time no camera. Or not can take a picture. So that guy just say sorry to me and ask me not to take his car. i say its ok to him. So after that i went home and he call a toll car to take his car to repair. that's about midnight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Walau! Ask ppl not to race car, you sendiri pun pigi race car... Lidis oso can ar?

Anonymous said...

haha.....datz cool!!like dis oso let u win....not bad not bad.ur luck damn good wei!!lol

BearLim said...

lanciao jengz..

i believe.. yes i do believe u..
lame ass noob fucker

Jeng Shiun said...

bloody jiliang, who's the noob huh/?
come on man, you have to bliff me! cuz its true.