Sunday, January 21, 2007

Saturday



oh hey people, i am back with my blog again.! Today is Sunday. Yesterday is saturday. so i am talking about what had happen yesteday. so basically yesterday i went out the whole day. i got scolded by my dad cuz i kept going out. so i have to change all my bad habitt to be a good boy.




So let me start the story. Yesterday i went out from my house about 11.30. so i went to fetch people and apparently everyone treat me as their driver! omg! how can.? btw after fetching people so i went to the curve. I'm gonna have lunch with amanda and friends because its her farewell party. So i reach there about 12.20. They plan to meet at 12.30. So im freaking early and its the 1st time I'm so early for whatever reason.




I just go in to TGIF and reserve a table of 6person. While waiting for them, i play with my n-gage to kill time! The next look at the watch is 12.50 and no one is here with me yet. Then i call john fung and ask where is he, he's on his way to the restaurant. They reach tgif just nice 1pm. Finally after 40mins there is three human with me. they are john, amanda and sin mei!



We still have to wait for sharifah and dong xiao. After a while sharifah came to join us. That is about 1.15. So we only waiting for dong xiao now. we waited him till 1.45 also he have come! omg! Why la malaysian like to be so late then the time they plan? Is like 1hour++ late. So our stomach is starving so we order and i have to rush for a movie at 2.10 and its 1.50 only we start ordering. Dong Xiao really too muuch la.!
this is the table we sat at tgif the curve.





the lady beside me is amanda. she will be flying to australia soon.



After that i went for a movie with my sister. We watched night at the museum. I know you guys sure say im outdated but i don't care, as long as i watched it is not consider outdated. The movie hold us for 1hour and few mins. The movie just end like that.



I drive my cute lilttle car to attend my uncle birthday celebration in KLGCC.At the same time my neighbour also having a birthday party at her house. The weird thing is when i go into the car so many phone calls came to me. one of the phone call is from Serene that i consider her sizziling hot! here's our conversation!



Serene: hey jeng shiun, are you coming to ying yi birthday party?



jengshiun: hey, yea im coming. But i will be a bit late. i will arrive at 10pm.



Serene: what? so late? earlier a bit can or not? I'm dead here.



jengshiun: why are you dead? no oxygen? haha!



Serene: not no oxygen, is i don't know anyone here dong!



Jengshiun: Stop calling me dong! ok.! i try to come early k? but i think it won;t happen. so just go make friends with ying yi friend.



Serene: Slap you! you better come early.



Jengshiun: okok! i try my best. you go have fun then. love you, love me, love us.



Serene: -_-" LAME! love you too. haha!



so here's the conversation. Ohya. back to my uncle celebration here's his cake.


i don't know how old is he. maybe 40++. This is some choclate cake. looks nice but the taste aikz!=s
here's my uncle. he's like about the same size as me but im a bit taller then him. His body full with bird nest, ginseng, shark fin, abalone,. wow!here's my another uncle. Look at his height! wow! haha. i claim him as the shorty!

here's my uncle again. he's like the cool guy! but he always joke with us. he sounds like me. I'm a joker too!
This is my cousin. Look at her! she's hot, pretty and cute?!!!
here's another cousin of mine. her hair is damn straight. so nice! mine is curly. Sad for me! She's hot as well! But still not as hot as serene as i claim her sizziling hot! =P
this is what i mean as sizziling hot! she's serene! as i always says she hot! real hot like CHILIS.
this is another picture of me and the hot 1. sounds like im hot too!! =P that's all for this post. have fun reading. Happy me, Happy her, Happy us!

No comments: