Thursday, March 29, 2007

exam

aikz, second week of class and here comes the exam. WTF? Is an english exam. Have to pass this exam in order to graduate. So i have to do well for this. Is call OSSLT(Ontario Secondary school Literacy test). Sounds easy right? But actually is just average for me. Cuz my english not so cacat till i can't even speak. How sad?:(

The whole freaking exam is 4hours. Break into 2hours per paper. So the exams finish at 2.30. And guess where i go? I went to library to study!! can you believe that? lol! yesterday night i stayed at college to study for today's exam. I'm studying with john ans su wen. then this bad sherene call and john say I am here as well. then she's is shock, WHAT? jeng Shiun also there?
Haihz!

Then when i going to get my bottle at the locker, i saw Brendan going in to library. Then he got the same reaction as sherene. "What are you doing here?" he said. Then i reply with "STUDY!" oh, good~!

Just now I went to FTZ with john. He drove his Civic fully imported from Sabah. Just now he drift at the highway.! wow! damn scary. The sounds is like "eeihhhh eihhh" ! You can feel that you are flying off. lol! But it was kinda fun! Good experience!

So that's all about this post! thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

d drift thing is total crap! "eihhh eihhhhh", I'm gonna "eihhhh" all the way to ur F-ing head! X_X

Anonymous said...

Walao! John drift leh... Fuiyoh~

And,

Walao! Jeng Shuin study in library leh!

Haha... it's not sth bad either, so no worries... And btw, the entry requirement for Melb Uni is on the web. I asked them and they said cuz next year's system is going to change, so currently they dun hv booklet explaining bout that, but the website has. http://www.unimelb.edu.au . Juz find "Melbourne Model".