Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Basketball

Basketball is kinda cool game! not to say kinda is DAMN cool. It makes me feel so nice running around and jump. But one thing is damn freaking tired as well. Today is the day i start playing after 2weeks. I played at sunway college court with justin and friends.

The whole day of class make me feel so sleepy and tired. I can't concentrate in class. It makes me feel like dying off. But my maths class is fun. His name is Mr Varga. I like his class most. His class make me so energetic. Too bad I don't have a picture with him. I will get it soon. So come back to my blog some other days to look at the picture of all my lecturer. I'm so shy to take picture.

Ohya, today we took class picture. All the small one stand in front. So i stand behind cuz I'm tall. So we too a serious picture and a funny picture. how funny? I'm not sure.!

Then after class i went off straight to basketball court. I met Justin there. But the sad thing is he came a bit late. Then i join the other team which is my course mate. So they were not feeling so happy. But i think they will understand it.

Since tmr is compertition, today only i start training :( I wonder i can play tmr or not? :0 So today actually fill with joy and looking forward to weekends. :D Have fun people!

No comments: