Saturday, April 21, 2007

girlfirend?

People often ask me do I have a girlfriend. I always wonder how am I going to reply them. I will think" hmm, should I reply yes or not? If yes then they ask a lot, if no then they don't believe." So hard to be a human. Have to worried about both sides.

One of them is Serene. She's consider the sizziling hot type of girls. When i stand beside her i sweat like i just came out from the bathroom. She can consider as pretty and hot at the same time. So everytime when she sees me then she will ask " you got girlfriend in college?" Then i will say "No! No one wants me, how sad? if you be my girlfriend then will be YES!" But that's kinda impossible. My instinct tell me that is impossible! =( So i don't dream for something that won't come true.

Sometimes when you see couple together you tend to feel jealous for no reason. I won't have that feeling. i just don't know why!

On the other side, today is brotherhood outing. Sze Keat, Justin, Choon Yauw and me all went out to have fun for our last outing in this and next month. Sze Keat and me have our finals around the corner. So we have to work extra hard.

Today's outing suppose to be fun. But we end up spending hours at CC. We plan to go watch movie after our CC. But the plan changed, after having fun att CC till 7.30 pm, then we have our dinner. During dinner time, we discuss about what movie to watch. Then we went in the CC again to check the movie time. Somehow, we all sit down and stated playing will 11.30pm. lol! that;s bit crazy.

End! =p

No comments: