Thursday, May 24, 2007

Should I work Or not?

I having s 6weeks holidays starting from now. Should I work or not? I can't decide because if I work I can't get to enjoy with friends and no outing for me. If i don't work, everyday party till no more cash.

To readers and visitors, try to leave comments and tell me should I work or not? Thanks.

Back to story, today is my first day of holidays. I have never get such long holiday before. So i woke up about 11am. Sounds so late. Everyday wake up at 7am to go to college. Today just don't feel good to sleep so late. Make me can't sleep.

When I look at my phone, I saw message.! wow! I wonder who is it from? =) It's brendan!!!! OMG! I thought a girl will surprise my early morning. haha! No offence Brendan. Brendan ask me what time am I going college and we have the last lunch together before he go off Aussie.

Since I got so much free time, I think i can update my blog everyday. Haha. Make sure you guys have fun reading it. Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go work la! Then only splash cash! One recommendation is at the Jusco men department there. Goldlion. You ask the kakak see got place for u or not. 1 hr 4 ringgit, stand or sit there wait customer come only...

BearLim said...

fucker.. go work la..