Thursday, May 24, 2007

ultimate street tuners

It had been months ago we went to see cars in Bukit Jalil. John, Ernest and me went off to see nice cars. According to John, this time is bigger and nicer. But to me, i think the last post I talk bout cars is much better than this. But NVM! both also got different kind of stuff to see.

So we fly to Bukit Jalil by train. It's kinda empty because it's at night. We took about 45mins to reach that place. On the way to entrance, we saw big gang of Bike doing stunt and chating around. Most of them were Malays and no chinese. The chinese go to see cars and no one want to watch bike stunt. So boring, might as well Watch car drift!!!!

Rm20 for the tickets and we begin our Journey. They gave us packets of small balls to vote of the best cars and stickers to vote for the best chicks. WOW! CHICKS! sounds nice? For me I won't get happy or excited cuz I'm waiting for one! :) Back to story, of cuz we took pictures of thos nice cars or not you will say my blog is not interesting.

here are some pictures guys and girls. Enjoy it!

Nissan Fairlady 350Z. 3500CC and 200++ BHP. But i don't understand why the meter max only 180.
this is the best for couple. They can watch any movie with a good sound system. Buy their own chips and drinks and enjoy.
The engine of old BMW.
I got this two lady to take picture with me. I don't know why. The one on the left smiling and on the right is so fierce. :(
This driver is a patrick fan. Same goes to me. I have one medium size patrick in my car but I am not as crazy as this driver. BTW, its Honda Jazz
This girl kinda not bad. But i like the car behind her more. Damn nice Jazz!


I like this the most. The doors were like WOW!

There are few more take time to load. So now come to the ending. We plan to take the train back end up we miss the train back to Kelana Jaya. We only manage to go to Masjid Jamek and we took taxi. We waited 45mins for the freaking train.

This show only 3 of us waiting for the stupid train. When we were in the train, we slept.

that's all about it. So enjoy reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ANyone knw the smiling girl on pic #9? She's Hot & Cute!!! Intro Plz??