Saturday, July 05, 2008

For Andrew Tong Kin HON

All right, this post is for Andrew. yesterday night he was complaining to me " eh jeng, why you did not update your blog? " I was busy la, even if not busy also i lazy. Since I already promise andrew to update blog, I have to do it!!!

So today was quite a fun day. I woke up at 11.30am. Andrew called me at 9am. Wanted to wake me up so that I can go help out for CIMP orientation. But so sorry to say that I off my phone and continue sleeping.

11.30 am is the time I wake up. As usual, go wash up, walk around my room, sit in front of the comp, get some cereal to eat, then go bath, dress up and so on. So I left my house at 12.30pm. Reach college at 1pm. Start calling andrew asking him where is he. Stupid guy did not answer my phone.

Went to IEC to sort out my education pathway. Wanted to know more about US pathway. But still no clue about it. So I thought of going to some education center and enquire more info. Then andrew send a message saying he's at pink. So I went and saw Leon, Soo Yan, Tee Yau(new friend), MINI, Jessie, Mahdad and Ali. Was shock to see Ali because he dress up so different today. Was wondering, what happen to him?

So 2.30pm is CIMP fun day. I wanted to help around but i reach there late. Like about 3pm. Under the hot sun, i better get some shade. CIMP is so generous that they bought a lot of drinks for everyone. SO I gonna guard the drinks. Actually its free for everybody, but I told everyone Rm2 for a drink. They really believe!!!!! and wanted to pay me too, but i told them " today I good mood, so i give you free" LOL!!

Finish around 5pm, go eat with ZUbair at Medan, About 6pm, he leaves me alone and I went to somewhere near pavilion to do some serious business. After that went for Tea with my fellow Jazz Club Members. Untill about 12am, I leave the place and sent andrew home. On the way reaching his house, we saw Andrew brother skating to his friend house. So I'm such a good hearted guy, fetch him to his friend house. He say that his friend house is THE SECOND GENTING. sounds BIG? Really BIG

Then after fetching andrew home, I drove back as usual and sit in front of my comp and started bloging. Some says there will be RAID for the next few days and is best not to go KL.

IS between NajIB VS ANwar.

To brendan: jogoya post coming up.

No comments: