Wednesday, November 12, 2008

crazy cake lovers

hey people, due to high demand from my readers and maybe supporters, i decided to make my blog alive. But sometimes lazy to update, so that's the reaason. My apologies to all my readers!

All right, so now I begin. This post is about some crazy cake lovers that line up for freaking 3hours
to buy Font size2 cakes. You think people too free? I thought economy so bad now, Still so many people buy?



This is a super smart strategy in order to attract everyone to taste their cake. They are the secret recipe famous with their fine quality cakes and also secret recipe to make customer spend money. As you all know, today is 11/11/08. So only 11 secret recipe outlet have this promotion Buy 1 get 1 free!! Then i think, if people eat 2, then will be Eat 1 Fat 1tonne. At the same time, today is my SISTER birthday, happy birthday sister.
So my sister wake me up at 9.30am. I wash up and leave house at 10.00am. I was telling my sister, come on, there won't be people queeing up so early. Then my sister is like, got la, those people love to eat cake. So for her birthday sake, we went.

Surprisingly, omg!!! the queeue is like THREE shoplots long! NIABU!! (sorry for the rude word, but cant tahan). Secret recipe opens at 11am. The person at 1st came line up at 8.30am! SIAO!

The green shirt girl is the first! Of cuz she's the 1st, because green light means go, yellow means prepare to stop and red is completly stop. So me and my sister wearing red, that's why we won't get FIRST!

This picture taken further back from the restaurant. Soon after I reach there, after a minute, the queue went on about another 2shop lots long. Is like people NEVER eat cake before. I think Same applies to me, thinking of cake, YUM YUM! Thinking of the cheesy taste from NEW YORK in your mouth, Chocolate melts in your mouth with those BANANA filling your stomach, MANGO that makes your skin grow nicer, Sourish yougurt cheesy makes you high, and so on.

After lining up for about half an hour, Suddenly I receive call from Justin NG Lok Wee. It goes like that:
Jeng: Hello.
Justin: eh jeng, are you buying cake from secret recipe?
Jeng: Ya, how you know.
Justin: I saw you!
Jeng: Where are you? (thinking if he's stalking me :S)
Justin: I'm in front of secret recipe lar.
Jeng: Oh, you came here alone?
Justin: No, with my mum.

The converstaion goes on quite long. Then I saw his mum lining up way behind, as a good friend, I help him to buy the cake. If not he would be waiting for about 4hours! Then he got no time to see his girlfriend Kimberly!He misses her I guess. I misses mine too. But too bad is only one side.

There is this working women lining up behind me, infront is some 40years old lady, so we started talking to each other. For the whole three hours, we were just chating. The working women act so friendly, asking me to check why is the queeue so long, what cake left, prevent people from cutting queue and stuff, NIABEH! Wacking my shoulder and stuff, I know I handsome la, but dun need like that. So I still do it because I love to Help.

After 3hours, Thought can go home and rest, while walking to my car, I saw a piece of paper on my windscreen. Look at It! Is a Invitation Ticket to Pay the goverment aka SAMAN! HOLY MAMA! Yesterday got 1, today another 1, STRIKE 4D also not so accurate la!

and the KESALAHAN is :
Meletak kenderaan di jalan yang terdapat garisan kuning, THe problem is there were no GARISAN KUNNING. BUt still, great job to goverment.! I will give you pocket money.
I went to buy 4D using my car number, and guess what? I saw MR CHEN, which is CIMP lecturer for Malaysian Studies. He was hoping that he strike it so don't need to teach anymore!
That's all about it. Jengz is signing off. Have fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol you are still you, casting the N 5 letter words.

Hope you strike the 4D you bought... so that you can do good karma to belanja me =P

Jeng Shiun said...

hahaha, sure sure, for dong dong, when are you coming back?