Friday, November 17, 2006

Advertising

last week i got choosen to this advertising for the sunway brochure. Actually i did not know about it until the girl who take a photo of me, john and dong xiao call us. Her name is Robbie! she is a nice girl holding the big big camera and took a picture of us and she say they had choosen me for this advertisment for School of Computer and Technology. So this is Robbie and me in the picture below. look at the pretty face! :)


john and me got choosen unfortunately dong xiao not choosen. Robbie say dong got the playful face and not those serious face. After listening to this then he feel very sad. So he din join us and he study alone while waiting alone.

That afternoon suddenly rain heavily and the wind blew strong. This makes my hair messy and not suitable for the photoshoot. so i took some wax and put on it to make it feel better and satisfied everybody. When me and john were there, we saw quite lots of people. 1st the Micheal the person in charge. he' quite a good guy and kept joing around. Next i saw this girl name Sherlyn. She from ACCA course! sorry i don't have her picture!

next i know this girl call NIVA i think. not really sure how to spell but i think it will be fine if no one notice it! when the photoshoot start we have to kept changing place to suit the requirement for Sunway Brochure. So basically i did talk to all the girls. :)

Oh! 1more i left out! Her name is Yvonne! i forgot whats her full name! starting i don't know her but her pretty face attracted me! lol!:P so she ask me what school im from and i told her im from MC! then she like" wow! my boyfriend also from MC. do you know this guy FEI YI?" then i think a while and i say i dunno. she say he's one of the M15 member! Then i just ask her to show me his picture. after that only i know who is he.


this is the yvonne i mean! this is her face after 8hours of class.! That's terrible! she still look pretty rite?

there are two more CHINA guys there as well. I din talk to them because they din wan to talk to me! and guess what? They are SMOKERS! i dun reli like smokers so im not interested in making friends with them.

After photoshoot Finish then we just went back home by saying by to each other and everyone!

No comments: