Monday, November 20, 2006

Last day of Exam

My last paper was IS(Information System) paper. starting the paper was quite good. but after that i feel it sucks. cuz i don;t really rmb what i had read before that. haihz. its a sad thing for me!


Tonight is our Ausmat prom night.! everyone will dress formally to attend it! same as me! i'll do that too =) . before the exam, i should be studyin and revising for my IS paper.! but i cant really concentrate because my mind is thinking much further than the exam that is the night! but i can't help it just let it be then!


IS got the less student that take it. NOt really much people interested in computer stuff. most of them interested in sceince stuff like Chemistry, Biology and Physics. those are like future scientist and we are like the future GENIUS! =P that's why IS test only use 1 room. It just nice fit bout 50+ people.


When the lock strikes 9 then everyone have to go in for briefing. the paper starts at 9.20am till 12.30 am. it was a 3hour paper. When the clock strikes 9.30, then everyone start writing. At this time you can heard all the paper sound. This is our exam hall!



between the 3hours I saw all types of people doin all types of action. Some were sleeping, SOme lying down, Some scrathing the head to get idea and so on. that was really cool looking at people suffering and myself too. =) time passes fast and 3hours finally gone. everyone starting to get the joy and jump up after the paper was collected. Then i guess everyone will rush back to prepare for theri prom night.!

this is the two invigilator that i took picture with. the others i got no time for them. that's all for these post. enjoy reading.! i have to get ready for my prom rite now. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IS less ppl interested meh? I think no lo, but bec they say future kenot find eat, that's why ppl try not to take lo! So you say you genius liao la? Genius still dunno how to do, all people mar die 9 liao?!

I suffer, you also must suffer. Really cool looking ppl suffering ar? Yeah lo! Because you also is a piece of wi-hi! Ha ha!

"Nice" memory - the pic. It may be a nightmare sometimes. Ha!

Shereen MakShukLing said...

Wah, U damn geng weh!! I didnt even get to take pics wit da invigilator..KAKA I dmn jelous!!