Wednesday, November 15, 2006

trip to the extreme night

Last week friday night, my friends and I when to this place call extreme night. it is some modified car competition. all types of modified car will be disply there. and my car is there also. haha! so i have to go and have a look at my own car. So my friends john and dong xiao sit inside my car and I drive them to kelana jaya lrt station and we took the train there.

the trip to kelana jaya actually don;t take lots of time. but thanx to the jam the we had in LDP! it makes the whole trip about 1hour. come on man! lucky i got my friends with me or not i'll be bored death or even sleep while waiting for the stup traffice to move.

this is my car meter on that night.! the speed is 0km/h. the car aint moving. after a while we get some idea of taking picture. so we took picture of ourselves in the car.

from left: me, dong, john. see dong is pointing middle finger. lolz. and he show his sleepy face to the camera.

this car in front of me go so freaking slow. cuz its traffic jam so everyone is goin slow! lol! =P anywayz the purpose i take this picture is that the plate number is nice. BQL 2345

After 1hour we reach at kelana jaya station. We took about 1hour to reach there because the is an accident occur. I think it involve 2cars and 1 motorcycle. one of the car is a proton saga taxi. the whole front bumper came out. sorry no picture for the accident. when we going to reach, we saw one old van broke down. the driver and his wife is pushing the van on the high way. so COOL!

so finally we reach at the LRT and inside the train got lots of people. i think those people gonna balik kampung or something.


see! everyone is holding a handbag or sumthin that i think contain clothes. so many people make the whole LRT so hot! make me sweat as well!


To those people who already watch the movie death note does this make you recall anythin? It is when KIRA ask the FBI guy to fill up the names of other FBI. and look! im KIRA!

and guess what? this is the FBI on the left and the dead person on the right. lol! enjoy reading ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mahai! The pic we took in the car(2nd Pic) is a pain to the eyes man! I seriously don't recommend anyone to take pic in a car at night(unless the flash is off, but then you can't see a thing, hehe). You'll get blind if you do that to often. Don't trust me? Go try laa! It is amazing how JengZ's eyes can open so wide...?