Friday, November 17, 2006

EXTRA CLASS

Good idea to askk people to fetch me go college. thanx to my dad i cant drive my car for a month.
he said that i kept going out non-stop so he suspend me from driving. so i have to find a way of getting out from the house. and'TINK' i tot of ernest! he stay quite near my place but he have to pay a dollar toll to come my house. so i guess he's my temperorily driver. so i call him and this is our conversation.
jengshiun: hello dato ernest chua!
ernest: hello man.
jengshiun: how are you man?
ernest: fine la. what you wan? faster say! dun waste time!
jengshiun: oh, come on la! slow and steady win the race k?
ernest: C** B** la you
jengshiun: ok la. chill man. JUst wanna ask you that can you fetch me go college tmr?

ernest: what if i say cannot?
jengshiun: oh, come on man! you are like my only saviour man. pleaseeeee!!! you are such a handsome guy! ' my heart thinks. nah im much more handsome then you'
ernest: haha! beg me 1st!
jengshiun: please ernest fetch me please!!!!
ernest: i ask you kneel down and beg me!
jengshiun: ok! i kneel down already!(but actually i didn;t cuz we were talking on the phone.

ernest: ok la. i fetch you la.
jengshiun: oh thanx ernest. you are so gud guy.
ernest: tmr i bring my luxury BMW come k? you must wear nicely in order to go in my car.
jengshiun: wah.. LUXURY car! 'i jump and feel proud to sit on the car'
ernest: ok la. dun wanna talk anymore. i have to modi
fied my BMW before you sit on it or not you will think that not powerful enough then you laugh at me!
jengshiun: shit man! I DARE NOT laugh at you la! i will be more proud when i reach college so i tell people that you are my driver and its my car!
ernest: stupid guy.! how dare you steal my name?
jengshiun: joking only man! chill k? RELAXXXXX!

ernest: ok then! i see you tmr. must go get full energy only i can drift for you to see
jengshiun: oh? drift? wow! cool! i can experience the drifting. the KL drift. i wanted to go tokyo sit on HAN car but now i think sit on your car is the same as sitting on HAN car . thanx man!
ernest: no problem
jengshiun: so that's all drift ass! thanx man.! rmb dun drift your ass off!
ernest: haha!
then both of us hang up!

that's all. now back to today's story at college!
oh gosh! today i went college for the IS(information system) extra class. our IS teacher name miss preedha ask us to attend the class today! I was like so happy because long time i din go for IS class. since this is the last time so i think i just go and see what she will teach. I expect she teach sumthin good but GUESS what?

The class starts at 2pm. Ernest the dato, andri the indon boss, hafiz the TAN SRI and me the NOTHING :( when to orange shop and eat. so ate till bout 2.30 then only we start walking to class. i asked yvonne where is the class and she says is at 4.4A. Then when we reach there we saw quite lots of students there. so we tot we are so late. then We look at the teacher face and WOW! we all get shocked that our teacher change from BLACK become WHITE? OMG! then we look clearly actually is other teacher! PHEW! so we went other class and saw the teacher there. when we walk in the teacher is talking. we go in 10 mins then we come out! i like WTF? We go there ask question then we go. is like not what i expected.

Then the 3people who got really high post wanna go have a haircut! so hafiz drive his SUPERMAN SWIFT! he really drive like superman. EXTRA FAST SPEED DEMON 320km/h!

we reach our destination in 10mins cuz its quite near! we find a parking and park then they went to the salon to have their haircut. Andri and Ernest cut at the same salon but hafiz at the different one! And me Sitting down there and look! the guy that cuts Andri and Ernest hair is gay! he pierce so many hold and the hair tide up! aikz!

after they finish the gay guy ask me wanna have a haircut? then i reject him.! this is our conversation:


gay guy: you wan to have a haircut?
jengshiun: oh! no thanx man! i think my hair is fine and i like my style!
gay guy: (doin the act trying to slap me) come here already don't want to cut? you think you hairstyle very cool huh?
jengshiun: ( i dodge the slap) yea man. i think my hairstyle is cooler then yours! so? come kick me if you can!
gay guy: oh? you think i dare not?

jengshiun: oh come on man! lets not fight! peace k?
gay guy: ok then! peace! no war!
then we just walk off.

after that once again we sit on SUPERMAN SWIFT to go home. this time is really interesting. we saw 1 cat sitting on the roof of the kelisa and lick its leg. (yucks) i wonder how i climb up and the parking got so many car why wan to choose kelisa? -_-" heres the picuture. saw the cat? i think the cat noes kung fu like the fat guy in shaolin soccer!


And now here comes the ending. we went back college and sit on Ernest Modified BMW and he send me home safetly with his drifting skills. thanx man!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wadahell? Your dad ***...*** your car liao?! Then you mar cant giv me lessons liao?! T_T

Anonymous said...

what a story.... future J.K Rowling, haha... Jeng, i thought the gay did touch ur ass??? haha...

Keat said...

hey. HAN died in the movie.